Normal wear and tear is not warranted. In addition, there are outside elements that may affect your rug's appearance over time. Many of these conditions are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty. These conditions are normal and are not considered manufacturing defects. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Differences in color and texture from one rug to another
- Roll marks from shipping that will disappear with use.
- Seam peaking from rolling the rug that will disappear with reverse rolling
- Shedding, which will decrease and stop after typically 1 or 2 washes.
- Highlighting and shading from laying out or drying in direct sunlight.
- Normal sprouting, pulls or loss of single tufts of fiber
- Exposure to sunlight, humidity, heat, detergents or atmospheric gases
- Improper maintenance, including use of the vacuum, don't do that.
- Damage caused by pets
- Improper cleaning. Hand wash or machine wash gentle. Hang dry or tumple dry low.
- EPDM cord loops appearing on the rug over time.
A. Exclusions and Limitations The manufacturer's warranty does not cover normal wear and tear plus certain inherent characteristics including, but not limited to, those described above, which may affect the product's appearance and/or performance over time. It does not cover tears, burns, cuts, pulls, or other damage, deterioration, stain, loss of color or appearance caused by abuse, or improper or inadequate maintenance. B. Ridgeback Exclusions Liability under this warranty is limited to actual repair or replacement. Ridgeback's total liability shall not exceed the invoice amount to the original purchaser. Ridgeback is not responsible for bodily injury with the use of this yoga rug.